6 Simple, Powerful Ways to Engage Your Inner Sacred Feminine
by Amrita Grace | Mar 28, 2019
Our planet needs us to rise to our full divinity, and most of all, and the Sacred Feminine is delivering. The need for balance in all things is being revealed as our global community experiences turbulent weather pattern shifts, increasing political unrest, and an epidemic of emerging sexual shadow. How can we take full responsibility for our own lives and creations?
The Sacred Feminine calls for balance right at the root of things – in our own bodies, relationships, and homes. Deeply loving, conscious, compassionate connection to ourselves and to those we love is the first step toward creating balance in the collective consciousness. We become examples for others when we practice elevating our own lives and relationships to the highest level of integrity and communication.
What is the Sacred Feminine?
The new Sacred Feminine is not the matriarchy of the past, nor does it seek to override the current patriarchal rule. It is a new paradigm of honoring the Feminine within everything: ourselves, whether we are male or female; the earth and all her elements and inhabitants; and each other, regardless of race, gender, economic status, or lifestyle. The Feminine brings us the yin qualities of receiving, openness, restfulness, repose, and reflection. Combined with the yang qualities of giving, action, and accomplishment, a balance of give-and-take emerges creates harmony within and without.
Calling Her forth in yourself
As we embody our Sacred Feminine selves, there are some specific ways that we can enhance the rising energies. Here are some ways to get started:
Six Ways to Engage the Sacred Feminine
1. Connect with the Earth, outside in nature. Acknowledge her as a living being. Talk with her and listen to her answers. Everything contains consciousness: the sky, the stars, the moon, the plants, the creatures, the rocks, and even the dirt. Walk barefoot whenever possible to allow the wisdom and healing frequencies of the Earth to enter your body.
2. Open your energy channels to the earth and the sky. Your spinal column is a channel for energy that can be invited up from the Earth through your feet and the base of your spine and be sent up into the realms of spirit through the crown chakra and drawn back down into the Earth. You can run this energy through all your energy centers, increasing your vitality and connection with life.
3. Embody your Shakti. Shakti is your creative life-force energy, so much more than sexual energy. Whether you have an intimate partner or not, you can use this abundant resource to revitalize and heal your body and fuel your passion and creativity.
4. Heal yourself first. Because we are all connected, what each of us does individually impacts all others. Paying attention to your own healing first and foremost prepares you to give more fully of yourself from a place of inner balance and overflow.
5. Connect with others of like-heart. Come together in sacred space and share your truest self. See and acknowledge the essential divinity in yourself, in others, and in all of life.
6. Address your sexual healing. We all need it. Because of the impact of religion, advertising, and porn culture, sexual wounding is deeply embedded in the collective. Women are leading the way in this work! If you want to be one of them, check out the Teacher Certification Trainings and Retreats we offer through The Sacred Feminine Mystery School.
The time for the new Sacred Feminine infusion is upon us, and now is the time to assist and support each other through the accelerating changes of our era. These are the times we chose to be born into.
Please share your personal practices for connecting with your inner feminine in the comments.
I’ve seen how fiercely committed Amrita Grace has been in guiding women into their authentic, embodied and sacred feminine. She and I did our training together and I’ve witnessed here passion for this subject.
She’s the Co-founder and Director of The Sacred Feminine® Mystery School, and is a powerful facilitator teaching women at beautiful vacation retreats about honoring their bodies and their sexuality. I would highly recommend looking into her retreats. They are profound healing experiences for women. I feel honored to have Amrita in my life both as a beloved friend and colleague.
This article was originally published on Amrita Grace’s website at: https://amritagrace.com/mystery-school/rising-to-meet-your-sacred-feminine/