8 Good Communication Quotes For Good Relating
Here are 8 good communication quotes to live by. If you follow the principles within these quotes you are ahead of the “relationship game” and will experience more fulfillment in your life.
Good relationships don’t just happen. You create them!
Let’s face it… we are all lousy communicators. If we can admit that to ourselves then we can go into difficult discussion with a little more heart and a lot less ego.
Most of us are trying to get our point across and in the process make us right and the other person wrong. Good communication is not about one person being right and the other person being wrong. It’s about equal mattering. And that’s not even a well-known set of words in our colloquial language (equal mattering.)
8 Good Communication Quotes To Live By
- The biggest communication problem is that we do not listen to understand.
We listen to reply.
- Effective communication is 1 % about what you think
and 99% about what you feel.
- The single biggest problem with communication is
the illusion it has taken place.
- The art of communication is the art of caring and sharing.
- Communication works for those who work at it.
- Your ability to communicate is an important tool in your pursuit of happiness.
- People may hear your words but they feel your attitude.
- When you communicate from your head you can get by, create relationship drama or both. But when you communicate from your heart, you create miracles.
Hope you enjoyed these very valid and good communication quotes. See if you can practice these principles in your everyday life. Use your closest peeps as your practice partners. Every day you have an opportunity to practice with those you love.
When it comes to communicating what I hear most is that people simply don’t feel heard and understood. We are all talking but are we connecting? What is the missing link? Do you know how to take care of yourself emotionally and give your uncomfortable emotions a voice?
If you would like to learn more about better communicating. And if you would like to develop the fine art of communicating to create connection instead of communicating to get your point across; or to make you right and the other person wrong, make sure you…
I’m Anna-Thea an author and Divine Feminine Educator. If you would like to find out more about my online education check out my school The Art of Self-Love & Emotional Empowerment.