Energy Orgasm / Fire Breath
Variations of the Fire Breath Orgasm are found in all the sexually knowledgeable cultures of the past. As you connect more deeply with your own pleasure, the whole universe receives pleasure through you.
What’s the benefit of an Energy Orgasm Session? It can…
- Clear the body of repressed emotions, old hurts, stagnant energy, and emotional blocks.
- “Lighten your load”, give you a positive outlook, energizes, and yet relaxes the body.
- Balance the energy in the chakras and the whole body.
- Help pre-orgasmic women to become orgasmic and help genitally orgasmic women to become much more multi-orgasmic. Basically opening the channels of the body.
- Help men suffering from premature ejaculation. It helps to develop their sexual self-awareness and mastery and will prepare the way for a man to have a full-body orgasm rather than a penis-focused orgasm.
- Make sex with your partner more ecstatic and fulfilling.
- Be an extremely spiritual experience, giving you a sense of the Divine forces moving through you. A sense of going beyond the body/mind, reminding you who you are beyond your everyday reality.
What does an Energy Orgasm feel like?
Everyone will have their own unique experience. And each time you do it the experience will be a bit different. Overall it should feel good though in the start of the session you make “bump up against” blocks and experience resistance. That is normal.
You may find it hard to “get going” and let the breath move through your body. However, the more time you put into building up the energy, the more powerful the sensations will be. You’ll experience “bioenergy” shooting through your entire body, hands and your lips may tingle. There is a sense of release and receiving at the same time.
You may feel high, euphoric, and light-headed. It feels different than a clitoral/ejaculation orgasm (but it can occur simultaneously with a clitoral/ejaculation orgasm).
It may feel very sexual or it may not.
There are many variations of the energy orgasm, just as there are many variations of clitoral/ejaculation orgasms.
The Energy Orgasm, it’s not focused on the genital area. It is more like a full-body orgasm as the pathways in the body begin to open up. This process supports unblocking congested energy in your body so that you can experience something more like a full-body orgasm. And what I mean by orgasm is the movement of energy and the feeling of aliveness.
You could feel every cell in your body literally vibrating and expanding…becoming lighter. It’s as if though your body is singing its own special tune, that is if you tune into it.
This experience gives you the opportunity to open to the waves of bliss that are available to you because your body wants to naturally be in a state of pleasure. It’s your mind that gets in the way. As you continue to breathe the energy can go in waves as it hits blocks, unblocks them, and continues to open new pathways of bliss in your body. This practice will support you in becoming more multiorgasmic in your body and experiencing the true source of Divine Love and Light that you are.
If you are doing this with a facilitator they will be there to support your process.
- Lay down on a firm surface, i.e. the middle of your living room, out in mother nature, or some other open location where you will have privacy. Make sure you have plenty of space around you. Bend your knees up. You can do this blindfolded if you would like to support the inward journey you are getting ready to embark upon.
- Take a few moments to relax in this position and connect with your breath. Empty your mind, relax your body. Let go of any tension you are holding and settle in.
- Begin to take deep breaths. Inhale through the nose and exhale through the mouth like you are blowing out old stale, stuck energy. Make this breath completely “circular” with no pauses between inhales and exhales.
- Rock your pelvis, arching your lower back on the inhale as you expand your belly. On the exhale roll your tailbone under as you lightly suck your belly in and lift your pelvic floor. As you lift your pelvic floor on the exhale you can squeeze your Love Muscle (your pubococcygeus muscles at the bottom of your body).
These squeezes or contractions can stimulate your sex center. For a woman, it would be her whole pelvic bowl, G-spot, vaginal canal, and clitoris. For a man, it would also be his whole pelvic bowl, penis, scrotum, and prostate gland.
This squeezing of your Love Muscles acts as a pump to disperse sexual energy throughout your entire body. Inhale, arching, and fill your belly. Then exhale, rolling your tailbone under, and lifting the bottom of your body up by contacting your Love Muscle.
Repeat continuously. Allow your body to find its own rhythm and motion. Let your breathing and squeezes be organic. Feel both the opening/expansion energies and contractive energies in your body. Surrender to the Divine energy that wants to move through you. Surrender and relaxation are important parts of this process. Allow yourself to “let go.” Now is the time for things that you may have repressed, suppressed, or kept hidden from yourself to surface and be released. Trust this energy in your body because it is Divine.
- Relax and surrender to the energy awakening in your body. This may take a few sessions. With more practice, you may start to use your imagination and intention to pull in healing/divine energy through your chakra system starting at the base (1st and 2nd Chakras). Circulate the energy back and forth. When this area of your body is open and feeling more alive, bring your focus to your belly and start circulating from your sex center to your belly (2nd and 3rd Chakras). Keep circulating this energy as the fire within you begins to fill your whole lower region.
- Go to your heart. Now circulate the energy you’ve created from your belly into your heart (3rd and 4th Chakras).
- Move the energy to your throat. Next, focus on circulating the energy from your heart to your throat (4th and 5th Chakras). When you feel the energy coming up into your throat support the opening by making sounds. See what type of sounds your body wants to make and express them!
You may even automatically start to make some sounds. Let it happen. Don’t hold them in. If you do not have the impulse to make sounds – especially if you received the message as a child to be nice, don’t cause waves, and do what you are told – then it’s important to intentionally make sounds.
At first, that may be very uncomfortable. Feel the resistance and move through it. This is a time for you to really open your throat chakra. Let it out. Keep circulating that energy between your heart and your throat as you allow the energy to move up to your Third Eye.
- Circulate the energy from your throat to your Third Eye (5th and 6th Chakras). Allow your intuitive center to be awakened, enlivened, and invigorated with your continued breathing. Look up and out through your third eye. Without expectations…. see what you can see.
- Circulate from your Third Eye to the top of your head, your Crown Chakra. At a certain point, you may experience energy flowing out through the top of your head and showering around you. This is your Divine energy wanting to express itself. Let it flow. Allow your breathing patterns to change along the way but keep breathing. The continued breath is what supports allowing the energy to flow.
Various things may happen during this experience:
All of the above and more.
Everyone’s experience is different. And each time you do this practice you’ll have a different experience.
Also, the described steps above are outlined to give you a guide. Don’t worry about “following the instructions” and trying to do the process perfectly as described above. Let it unfold organically. By keeping your breath and body moving, your body will find it’s way. And you will have your own unique experience.
Other important things to know about the Fire Orgasmic Breath
Be patient. At first, you may not experience these waves of orgasm bliss that can be part of this process. Don’t get discouraged. This is a process of unfolding and opening to love and the divine within your body – allowing the healing energy to flow through you.
Even if you didn’t experience heights of bliss, the internal awakening that is occurring through breath, movement and sound is working inside you on a deep spiritual and emotional level removing blocks that keep you from your full potential.
Blocks can be experienced in many ways – crying, gagging, feeling frustrated, and old memories surfacing. Just continue to breathe. Don’t try to judge what’s happening. Just relax and surrender to whatever is surfacing. Energy levels will most likely rise and fall. Continuing to breathe will help you get through the low-energy spots. Put your consciousness at your sex center when the energy dips, and pump that energy up your spine by squeezing your PC muscles on the exhale.
If your PC muscles (Love Muscles) are out of shape or feel crampy, don’t squeeze them so hard, or squeeze them every 3 or 4 breaths instead of every breath. You can also use your hands to assist in moving energy and releasing blocks. You can place your hands on your body or also move your hands in an upward fanning motion above your body along your chakras to encourage the movement and opening of your energy system. Your hands will help guide and create pathways for the energy to follow.
You can do this alone or with a facilitator. The main function of the facilitator is to support and encourage you when you encounter some physical or emotional blocks. The facilitator will use his/her intuition to support you with words and hold space for your process.
This is a powerful practice that can help you access the healing power of your feminine side and open your receptive channels.
I’m Anna-Thea, an author, Divine Feminine Educator, and Evolutionary Astrologer. If you’d like to book a session with me please contact me here.